If you already have a payment portal account Click here
If you would like to download our Credit / Payment Agreement form Click Here
In order to provide our valued customers with the most secure way to use their credit cards to pay for our services, we have established a secure online payment portal. This portal is protected by an SSL Security Certificate and all data is encrypted. We do not store your credit card information on our servers or data bases. Your credit card information is securely stored with our payment processor, Authorize.net. Pecks Graphics staff will never see your credit card number if you use the payment portal. This new system helps to protect your sensitive information.
Please note: We can not accept credit cards payments or information over the phone, through email or fax. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. The payment portal is easy and convenient to use and is the most secure way to process credit card payments and keep your sensitive information secure which is very important to us.
If you do not wish to use our payment portal please fill out, sign and return the Credit / Payment agreement to pay by check.
How to create an account.
- Go to payments.pecksgraphics.com.
- Click the Create Account button.
- Enter your name and contact information
- Choose a user name and password and enter your email address.
- If your billing information is the same as you entered already you can click the check box to “use address information from above” or you can enter a new address. This should be the address on your credit card account.
- Review and check the check box that you agree with the terms and conditions.
- Click Register.
You will receive an email letting you know that your account is set up and future orders will be automatically paid for with this card. If you do not wish to have the card charged automatically please contact us and we will update your account.